We are currently looking to take on a Revit / BIM co-ordinator to join our CAD team and to help enhance and drive our Revit capabilities forward.
This is a great opportunity for someone that knows how to use Revit and is interested in developing their career. Working closely with the Business Development Director, you will have the ability to craft, mould and manage our Revit / BIM projects whilst helping to create, implement & develop company BIM standards & procedures.
We are considering applicants with current or past experience as long as you can demonstrate a good understanding of Revit / BIM, service co-ordination & an eagerness to produce quality work.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining company standards, systems, processes and documentation.
- Being the Lead and ‘Go to’ for Revit / BIM projects.
- Setting up, creating and modifying models and producing attractive and accurate 2D drawings and visuals from the Revit model.
- Modelling services to engineers designs.
- Attending collaboration meetings to discuss progress and co-ordination.
- Supporting and training CAD and junior staff.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Building services experience
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit & Navisworks.
- Familiar with BIM Level 2
- Can understand & co-ordinate services
- Interpret & understand technical drawings
- Keen eye for detail
- Checking work for accuracy & quality control procedures.
- Confident in liaising with engineers & external parties.
- Residential experience preferred.
- Understanding of BIM execution plans & BIM standards
- Family/Content Creation
QuinnRoss Consultants is a successful and award winning building services consultancy. Founded in 1998, QuinnRoss has developed and directed projects covering the complete construction spectrum, bringing extended expertise & experience, specialising in mechanical, electrical and public health engineering.
We are currently seeking a hardworking, focused individual who is passionate about delivering work to a high standard. To join our team and develop themselves within the building services industry.
For more information about who we are & what we do, visit our website. www.quinnross.com
Dependent on experience/ability.
Mon-Fri – 09:00-17:30
Get in touch:
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you.